New profile picture by artist Casey Murphy entitled "Dreams for Clara - paper and thread $200.00. Just a peek of what will be available from our upcoming exhibit, "Get Off My Lawn" (Philly Invades the Suburbs) curated by Caitlin T. McCormack. Opening reception this Saturday Nov. 18, 2 to 6 pm. #collage, #philadelphia #painting #suburban #fiberarts #illustration ...
November 12, 2017, 7:00am - November 19, 2017, 11:00pm
We are seeking all forms of 2-Dimensional political and protest art for a fundraising event for New Jersey District 4’s Congressional Progressive Candidate Jim Keady.
This is a single night art pop-up, concert, and fundraising event the will be held on Saturday, Dec. 9th.
Artwork displayed will be for sale as a silent auction. Artists will determine a starting bid price for their work.
Submit your work early for consideration to be featured on our promotional materials for the event!
• This exhibition is open to any artists that are able to drop off and pick up their work in person (no work will be accepted through mail).
•All artwork must be for sale.
• All 2 dimensional mediums under the size of 30”x30” will be considered.
• Artists must submit work through the registration form on this event page by Sunday, November 19th, 2017 at 11pm
•Work submitted by Sunday, November 12th will be in consideration to be featured on promotional materials for the event!
•Accepted entries may be dropped off at Paul’s Tavern on Saturday, December 9th (times to be determined)
- If you cannot drop your work off on the day of the fundraiser, you may also make arrangements to drop off work with the curator, who will then transport your work to the venue.
• All artwork must be identified on the back with the artist name, title, and price.
•If work is sold, there will be a 50/50 split between the artist and the campaign team.
•Artist may choose to donate additional proceeds of the sale to the campaign team.
•All sold work and transactions are between the artist and the Jim Keady campaign team.
While every precaution and great professional care will be taken in the handling and installation of artwork, the curator, campaign team, and venue will not be held responsible for any loss or damage that may occur to entries. Artwork is not insured by us. By submitting artwork to this exhibition, each artist agrees to these terms and conditions.